8/6/09

8. Girls give more details

I have recently enjoyed sharing stories with Trey. This is a typical thing for girls to do. They go to coffee or lunch or dinner with eachother and share life stories. We call this bonding. Boys on the other hand share their "stories" on a very quick and need-to-know basis.

The three of us went out of town for various reasons. When we came back we all shared our weekend "stories". Although mine was no where near as eventful, the story lasted maybe 6 times longer. I shared who wore what and who said what and who felt what about what. I think the guys could tell you a play-by-play of the entire weekend. (possibly because it took them at least an hour to hear its entirety) I also then continued to share more bits and pieces (if there was anything even to share left) for the remainder of the week.

Don't get me wrong. The guys shared their weekend too. It just went more along the lines of: How was your weekend? Good. Did you makeout with anyone? Yes. Cool.

This then brings us to the current weekend.

Mallory: Goodnight Trey!
Trey: Goodnight Mallory, have fun in Orlando
Mallory: I will! And I'll tell you all about it when I get back
Trey: Oh.. I'm sure you will.....

1 comment:

  1. In fairness to our gender, I think you, Mallory, give more details than most people, period. That's why we love you <3

    ReplyDelete