8/12/09

13. If you wear glasses and a retainer expect to get laughed at

Boys don't care if you are as blind as a bat or if you want to keep your teeth straight.

I had gotten all ready for bed and had to go into the hall to tell my two roommates something. I didn't think much of going to talk to them with my glasses on and my retainer in. Maybe I should have. The two of them couldn't stop laughing at me for a good thirty minutes. But then again, I guess they would laugh harder if my teeth became crooked and I ran into random objects around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, I live with my boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure he finds me to be a horrendous human in pink pajamas nearly every night. Ya know what? Good for me and good for you. Boys, women don't actually SLEEP in makeup, despite whatever the movies have led you to believe. I value my 800 count pillow cases a little too much to wear mascara to bed. I also value my eyesight-- and, Mal, I love you in glasses. :-)

    ReplyDelete