8/4/09

7. Pull up bars are manly. They aren't meant to be a swing.

The hallway that leads to our bedrooms is decorated with a pullup bar. Both guys can do a pull up to when the time is right (which means there is someone they want to impress OR I am telling a boring story and they would rather at least be doing something productive while listening)

I can't even do one pull up. I can jump up and then hold myself up (sortof). I do however like that bar. I like to hold on the the bar and swing. I think it is fun (and I am sure there is so sort of arm work out I am doing when I swing on the bar.

The guys don't like that I use the bar as a swing.

Kyle: Mallory, you take all the manliness out of the bar when you swing on it. It is not a playground.

... said the boy who bought a poohbear (see post number eleven)

1 comment:

  1. I am almost ashamed to admit I read all of the posts, but oh my goodness, Mallory, they are FUNNY. Not to mention, oh so very true. Every living experience I have had with men (boys) has confirmed these observations. I didn't even know couches were meant to be sat on... the things you can learn :o)

    ReplyDelete