8/11/09

10. Cockroaches are only gross if you think they are gross

I had to do laundry in the middle of the night. (not by choice.. but that should possibly be its own blog). I am already not happy to have to do laundry at 2am, but it is essential to sleep. I go to open the laundry room door and out crawls two cockroaches. I was then terrified to have to go back into the dark kitchen and dark laundry room to move my sheets into the dryer. My solution? Put on my rainboots and then complain and whine about the nasty bugs. (I am not going to mention the ones in the garage).

Trey: Am I going to have to do EVERYTHING for you? (see post number 9)
Mallory: No. Cockroaches are just gross.
Trey: They are only gross if you think they are gross.

Guess what? I think they are gross. This concept might work for boys though.

...This is why I went to the store and bought their entire stock of roach repellent/killer/defumers/nest killers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment