8/3/09

4. It is more important to spend money on a DVR than on air conditioning

Trey asked me what temperature I like to keep the air conditioning at. Of course I told him that I don't REALLY care. (I know that it is very expensive to air condition a house verses the apartment that I am used to). He continued to explain that Kyle likes to keep the air at 80 degrees but he likes to keep the air at 78 and he wanted to know whose side I would be on.

I am initially awed by the fact that they can fight over two degrees. I feel as though a compromise of 79 degrees is the obvious solution. My second reaction is an internal mental panic that BOTH of these temperatures are 6-10 degrees warmer than I used to keep my apartment when living with girls. (Granted, it was a small apartment and not a whole house and thus the electricity cost is not as high.)

Trey explained that Kyle just really didn't like spending money on electricity.

But don't worry. We have a TV the size of a small movie screen, DVR, a million chanels, Xbox, Playstation, Rockband (including a drumset), and more video games than you would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment