9/24/09

27. You're never too sick to be on texags

Trey wasn't feeling well.

In fact, he was feeling really bad. Honestly, he didn't even look well. Trey missed all of his classes. He didn't go to a group project. He canceled all of his plans for the evening. He spent the entire day on the couch.

Trey: *groans* I think I am just going to go to bed.
(It is 10pm- he normally goes to bed around the 2am hour or so)

A few minutes later I hear frantic typing coming from Trey's room. I stick my head in the door to see him sitting upright at the computer typing.

Mallory: Sleeping huh?
Trey: Well I just had to read texags- THEN go to sleep.

Texags is a website where boys basically get online and debate sports and rather insignificant matters.

I am sure glad Trey has his priorities in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment