9/24/09

24. Sometimes boys clothes can't go into the dryer either

The boys tend to leave their clothes in the dryer "until they remember them". Which I think means "until they need them". They also tend to leave their clothes in the washer for an extended period of time (which is just gross)

When you are the next one to use the laundry it is common practice in the house to either remove the clothes that are already in the dryer or transfer the wet clothes in the washer to the dryer (which again is gross).

One day Trey was doing laundry and moved Kyle's clothes into the dryer- he realized that he wouldn't be able to do this for me because he wouldn't want to mess up any of my clothes.

Trey: So.. I guess I really shouldn't move your clothes into the dryer, huh?
(not that I leave my clothes in the washer)
Mallory: What do you mean?
Trey: Well, some of your clothes can't go in the dryer right?

Turns out he shouldn't be able to do this for Kyle either. Kyle now has a load of laundry that is all a size too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment