11/11/09

33. Don't wear it if it's not your style

I had several friends come intown for Halloween weekend. One of them was Marybeth. Marybeth is absolutely obsessed with this blue and black flannel shirt. If anyone knows Marybeth they know which shirt I am talking about because (as I said) she is absolutely obsessed with it and wears it quite often. She wore it this past weekend (surprise) while she was staying with me. Unfortunately, she left it at my house.

I decided I wanted to wear it to school on monday. I mean, I am clearly not borrowing the guy's clothes for class. And besides, flannel is really "in" right now. I stopped by Trey's room to ask him a quick question. As I was leaving Trey stopped me:

Trey: Hey Mal?
Mallory: Yea?
Trey: You weren't planning on wearing that to school were you?

(Yes, clearly)

Mallory: Yea...
Trey: Really?
Mallory: Why is something wrong with it?
Trey: I don't know, it's not your thing.
Mallory: You thought it looked fine on Marybeth this weekend....
Trey: Well yea, it's marybeth's thing. It's just not yours.

Turns out guys do have a sense of style (it's just unique)... Trey's style? Boardshorts and a graphic tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment