2/22/10

43. Boys take long showers too

Yes, I feel as though I point out many of the common differences between guys and girls. It does surprise me though when our house breaks the average stereotypes.

Trey takes long showers. And I mean REALLY long showers.

A fairly normal conversation in our house consists of the following:
Kyle: Hey, you are you guys ready to go?
Trey: Yea, let me take a shower real quick
Kyle: You don't need to shower! That will take 20 minutes.

He isn't kidding. Trey was about to take a self declared "fast shower". I was sitting at my computer and decided that I would time this "fast shower". 17 minutes later he emerged.

Mallory: Trey- that was a fast shower?
Trey: Yea, wasn't it?
Mallory: Sure, if you call 17 minutes fast...
Trey: Really!?
Mallory: Seriously, I shower faster than you do
Trey: Well, I had to shave

Guess what? I have to shave my legs in the shower! (more area to cover than his face) I do realize that when it comes down to it I might not actually want to know why his showers are so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment